South Eastern New York Area of Alcoholics Anonymous
63rd General Service Conference
Click here for actions on some items from our Delegate's Questionnaire. See the current issue of our Newsletter, The Link , for a report from our Delegate. Read the coverage in Box 459 .
Previous Announcements here .
For your consideration...
SENY Email list
• Anonymity Project The SENY Archives Committee is conducting the Anonymity Project to encourage a Fellowship-wide discussion of anonymity in the digital age. Share your experiences with us. Visit the Anonymity Project page to participate and to learn more about, "Anonymity: Our Spiritual Responsibility in the Digital Age.".
• Alcoholics Anonymous named by the Library of Congress to be among the "Books that Shaped America."— LOC News Release, June 2012 .
• "Big Book" and "Twelve and Twelve" in English, Spanish and French offered as AA e-Books by AAWS, and The Best of Bill, Lo Mejor de Bill, and The Language of the Heart by AA Grapevine e-Books .
• Subscribe here for free for digital delivery or download individual issues of any of AAWS' periodicals:
—Box 459, News and Notes from the General Service Office of AA
—About AA, A Newsletter for Professionals
—Markings, Your Archives Interchange
• Subscribe here to receive the Grapevine Quote of the Day.
• Read the SENY Delegate's Reports to the SENY Committee and Assembly.
• History of the General Service Conference / Historia de la Conferencia de Servicios Generales , by Rev. Ward B. Ewing, Chair of the General Service Board
• Report on the Conference Structure and Its Relationship to Other Service Bodies . Also viewable in a video format in the SENY Digital Archive .
• SENY History Book download