Trans Fats increase risk of depression
Depression linked to heart disease through the accumulation of belly fat
Sleep problems may increase the risk of cancer
Lower your risk of dying by following cancer – preventive guidelines
A new study published online on the April 3, 2013, in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that:
What is serrapeptase?
What conditions can serrapeptase treat?
6 ways to increase your HDL naturally
HDL is the good cholesterol. It helps to “scoop” up excess cholesterol in the arteries and brings it back to the liver where it is then excreted via the bowels. Thus high HDL is heart protective.
If you are struggling to raise your good cholesterol, the following tips may help you.
1. Increase Vitamin D3 levels: Consult with your natural medicine oriented doctor to determine the dosage of Vitamin D3 needed.
2. Drink some alcohol:
3. Reduce your consumption of trans fats. Trans fats are formed whenever oil is heated to high temperatures as is the case when food is deep fried.
4. Increase your consumption of monounsaturated fats:
5. Take Krill Oil: Consult with your natural medicine oriented doctor to determine the right dosage for you .
6. Do HIIT – high intensity interval training
Summary: Raising the HDL can be challenging, but these 6 tips can help you protect your heart and reduce the clogging of your arteries by excess cholesterol.
What are the benefits of high intensity interval training?
What is the science behind burst training?
How to do burst training
What is Burst Training?
So what do all of these cancer preventive guidelines have in common?
All of these guidelines help to reduce inflammation in the body. It is known that excessive inflammation can stimulate metabolic pathways that can lead to cancer. How and Why??
Acupuncture & ND medicine info