Build your own keyword analysis with our tools
SEO Report
Server Infos
Backlinks

HTML Analysis

Page Status
 

Found

Highlighted Content
Title

American Family Benefits Association

Description

American Family Benefits Association - A family company helping America secure its future, one family at a time. We provide college planning services, retirement planning services, and can assist you in mortgage payoff planning and general wealth building.

Keywords

retirement,college,funding college,retirement savings,pay for college,mortgage payoff,wealth building,insurance,benefits

H1

"A family company helping America secure its future, one family at a time."

H2

Our mission...
Search this site...
AFBA's sister company....
Careers at AFBA:

H3

H4

WE OFFER SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE
If a college student reaches his or her sophomore year without declaring an academic major, the odds of dropping out of school double.
Twenty-five percent of employees who qualify for 401(k) plans do not contribute to them (an estimate from Buck Consultants).
Approximately 80% of freshmen will either drop out or take over four years to complete a “four-year degree.”
Social Security benefits will replace only 16% of the income of married couples earning $50,000 to $100,000 and only 9.5% of the income of married couples earning $100,000 and only 9.5% of the income of married couples earning $100,000-plus (Office of Research and Economic Analysis, Pension and Welfare Administration).
Out of 100 students who start the first grade, only about 66 graduate from high school. Out of 66 students who graduate from high school only about 33 go to college.
Working people tend to think their retirement lifestyle will be better than their current lifestyle, but retirees report their standard of living has declined. Example: Twenty-six percent of workers say they are "just making ends meet," but only 16% think they will live this way in retirement. Of retirees, 20% are "just making ends meet," while 16% describe their pre-retirement lifestyle this way (Employee Benefit Research Institute).
Out of 33 students who start college, only 7 students earn their degree on schedule. Also, of the 33 students who start college about 40% drop out.

H5

Text Analysis

Cloud of Keywords from all content
High relevance
 

college students afba family

Medium relevance
 

members benefits 16% school income employees $100 team helping earning couples married lifestyle careers retirement company

Low relevance
 

16% school income employees $100 team helping earning couples married lifestyle careers retirement company click graduate high administration planning degree growth working american mission organization support live meet retirees drop services making percent contact future area america

Very Low relevance
 
click graduate high administration planning degree growth working american mission organization support live meet retirees drop services making percent contact future area america trusted friend serve workforce discriminate web jphelpsdesigns national visit secure sister religions creeds private community federal offer retire work greater races peoples serves good career experiencing family-friendly belief advancement jennifer rapid assocation partner rewarded highly achieving goal personal concept providing multiple dedicated incredible phelps job opportunities environment association outstanding offers joining student building $50 mortgage payoff twenty-five wealth 000-plus pension welfare analysis economic office replace security consultants 80% buck estimate contribute freshmen qualify social “four-year complete years double grade pre-retirement employee 20% reaches sophomore benefit institute plans 40% schedule earn year workers people academic major odds dropping declaring report twenty-six declined living standard solutions

Highlighted Content Analysis

Cloud of Keywords from all content
High relevance
 

family college students

Medium relevance
 

retirement benefits earning school couples company married 16% income $100 000 future planning lifestyle

Low relevance
 

earning school couples company married 16% income $100 000 future planning lifestyle drop making meet retirees percent graduate american high afba services degree secure america association helping

Very Low relevance
 
drop making meet retirees percent graduate american high afba services degree secure america association helping office grade working administration welfare pension analysis economic 100 workers 40% schedule earn institute funding college retirement savings insurance wealth building mortgage payoff pay for college benefit employee declined living standard report twenty-six 000-plus pre-retirement 20% live people “four-year reaches student solutions sophomore year major academic declaring offer careers payoff mortgage assist general wealth sister mission building odds dropping freshmen 80% consultants years complete replace security social buck estimate employees twenty-five double qualify 401 contribute plans $50